[Midas] [Fwd: Re: midas batchmake plugin error] no attachment

j at dicomfly.com j at dicomfly.com
Thu May 26 10:49:03 EDT 2011

Hi Michael,
   because I'm not sure you received my last email (too big), I resend it
removing attachment...

Sorry, if you received it twice...

Thanks for your patience...

Subject: Re: [Midas] midas batchmake plugin error
From:    j at dicomfly.com
Date:    Tue, May 24, 2011 3:08 am
To:      "Michael Grauer" <michael.grauer at kitware.com>
Cc:      midas at public.kitware.com

Hi Michael,
   is there something that continue to goes wrong.

Following your istruction I successfully executed, outside Midas,
ImageMath on ChestCT-SHORT.mha (from VTKData/Data/MetaIO/) with the
following command:

/var/www/opt/apps/bin/ImageMath ~/data/ChestCT-SHORT.mha -b 2 -W 3
~/data/3_ChestCT-SHORT.sum.mha

and it works!

But, unfortunately, running inside Midas with $MIDAS_BATCHMAKE_USE_CONDOR = 1

[ImageMath.16.dagjob]
 Script generated by BatchMake (c) Insight Software Consortium
# (c) Kitware Inc 2009
# More information at: http://www.batchmake.org

Universe       = vanilla
Output         = bmGrid.16.out.txt
Error          = bmGrid.16.error.txt
Log            = bmGrid.16.log.txt
Notification   = NEVER
Executable    = /var/www/opt/apps/bin/ImageMath
Arguments     =
"'/var/www/BASEDIR-batchmake/data/user_1/cart_3/3_ChestCT-SHORT.mha//var/www/BASEDIR-batchmake/data/user_1/cart_3/3_ChestCT-SHORT.mha'
-b '2' -W '3' ''3_ChestCT-SHORT.sum.mha''"
transfer_input_files =
/var/www/BASEDIR-batchmake/data/user_1/cart_3/3_ChestCT-SHORT.mha//var/www/BASEDIR-batchmake/data/user_1/cart_3/3_ChestCT-SHORT.mha
should_transfer_files = yes
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT
Queue 1

we have at least the following error:

[from ImageMath.dagjob.dagman.out]
05/24/11 01:04:41 From submit: ERROR: Can't open
"/var/www/BASEDIR-batchmake/data/user_1/cart_3/3_ChestCT-SHORT.mha/var/www/BASEDIR-batchmake/data/user_1/cart_3/3_ChestCT-SHORT.mha"
 with flags 00 (Not a directory)

Is there an error passing imagepath from midas/cart to
batchmake/condor/ImageMath?

How can I solve it?

In the attached file, you can find debug and error midas logs, the
complete SSP directory created by batchmake plugin to perform the
requested job(s) (#18)...

Thanks in advance

Ciao