[KWWidgets] VolView 3.2 use KWWidgets?

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 19 09:26:14 EST 2010

Hi Dean -

Yes, that's our plan, but the effort is just getting underway.

The plan is to use this site:

http://www.commontk.org

There's a wish list for the widgets here:

http://www.commontk.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/WidgetPlans

Here's what we have so far:

http://viewvc.slicer.org/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/Libs/qCTKWidgets/

But there's a lot of work to be done to catch up with what Sebastien and
the team have done over the last many years of KWWidget development.

In particular, the volume rendering property interface will be a pretty
big project.

It would be great to join forces on this and build up some nice general
purpose functionality.

Best,
Steve