[KWWidgets] Modify vtkKWKeyBindingsWidget in vtkKWWindowBase

Georg Ziegler gziegler at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Oct 1 03:52:07 EDT 2009

Hi Sebastien
thank you for your quick reply that pointed me in the right direction.

1) I did as you suggested by overriding DisplayKeyBindingsCallback

2)I looked at the code you mentioned below and found an easier solution
for the moment. Adding the command is done inside an if-block:

if (!this->GetApplication()->GetReleaseMode())

For the moment I just set ReleaseMode to On and the command isn't added
in the first place. If this solution turns out to cause problems
elsewhere I'll have to get back to your solution mentioned below.

Anyway, thanks for the quick and helpful reply.

Regards,
Georg