[KWWidgets] save dialog file types

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Tue Apr 28 16:32:50 EDT 2009

Hi Yumin,

extremely useful (and expedient).
Thanks!

Dean

Hi Dean,

I just added a new API

  // Get current file extensions that is selected from the FileType
dropdown box.
  // If multiple extensions are available (for example: {{JPEG image}
{.jpg .jpeg}}),
  // the extensions will be returned as a space-separated string (e.g.
".jpg .jpeg").
  // NOTE: By default, the current file extension is set to ".*", and
NULL will returned.

vtkKWFileBrowserDialog::GetCurrentFileExtensions()

HTH,
Yumin

--
Yumin Yuan