[KWWidgets] File browser: unreadable dir in path means whole path is invalid

Kevin Teich kteich at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 1 14:34:26 EDT 2007

This is my first time using the new file dialogs. They look really nice,
however I am having a problem with setting the default path. If I set it
to something that involves a directory that is unreadable, even if its
children are readable, the default path is not set properly. So, if I
set it to /homes/6/kteich and /homes is unreadable but /homes/6
and /homes/6/kteich are readable, the default path is set to /. Is there
any way to allow this path? Thanks.

--
Kevin Teich