[Kwiver-users] Bounding Box Issues

Matt Leotta matt.leotta at kitware.com
Mon Mar 11 08:55:21 EDT 2019

Matt,

It sounds like maybe we need to check "isEmpty()" on the box before
computing the area, and return 0 for empty boxes.

By the way, I'm not a fan of having this bounding box class in KWIVER that
simply wraps Eigen::AlignBox, but only exposes a subset of its functions.
I think we should just use Eigen::AlignBox and possibly some typedefs for
it if we want to call it "bounding_box".  Or we could derive a subclass if
we need to add some additional methods.  There is no reason to hide all the
other functionality of AlignBox.  This is a separate discussion to have
some time.

--Matt