[Kwiver-users] Missing file error while compiling Kwiver on Ubuntu

Aaron Bray aaron.bray at kitware.com
Thu May 24 17:19:43 EDT 2018

Hi Kamesh

did you select the open cv arrow when you configured the kwiver build?

the 'kwiver_algo_ocv_export.h' file is auto generated when that arrow is
built.
The examples require open cv to build.

I will ensure that if you do not want the open cv arrow, that the dependent
examples will not build and cause these issues

A quick fix should be to enable the open cv arrow

Thanks!