[Kwiver-users] KWIVER setup on MacOSX El capitan.

Avinash Gupta avinash at prodio.in
Fri May 19 08:47:12 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Based on Github documentation, I have been successfully able to execute
CMake commands to build from Kwiver sourcecode without any errors.

As per environment variable which were generated while setup, it indicates
presence of "bin" directory in kwiver build folder. But based on sequence
of commands executed by me, there was no such folder located in Kwiver
build directory. Also I am not able to execute "processopedia" command as
it shows "command not found" error.

I would really appreciate if somebody within the users list could help me
out with this setup and provide some guidance or references. My usecase
being detection of anomalies from Video feeds.

Thanks and regards,

Avinash Gupta