[Kwiver-users] Important

Sukhad Anand sukhad.anand at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:14:57 EST 2016

Can you please provide an executable file or suggest the steps which i
should follow and files to use to obtain trajectory of the camera on the
image itself as i am a newbie?

What does the values in .krtd files signify?

Can u please provide an executable file or suggest steps to follow to
convert the information obtained from vision into gps coordinates?