[Kiwiviewer] Testing Code Compile error

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Tue Oct 8 03:10:15 EDT 2013

You need to do this (steps). Let us know if you get stuck somewhere.

0. rm -rf VES
1. git clone http://vtk.org/VES.git
2. mkdir VES-build
3. cd VES-build
4. ccmake (or cmake-gui) ../VES
5. Here change VES_IOS_SUPERBUILD value from OFF to ON
6. configure again (c for ccmake)
7. generate (g for ccmake)
8. quite (q for ccmake)
9. make -j8 (depending on how many cores you have)