[Kiwiviewer] importing data on android

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Sun Mar 17 19:30:42 EDT 2013

Hi,

Yes, as Aashish says, it is straightforward to add .vtr support using the
vtk i/o library.  If you have a sample vtr file you can share, then we can
test with that one to make sure it works well.  KiwiViewer displays
datasets like this by converting to polygonal data using vtk external
surface extraction, so one option is to use a program like ParaView to
convert your vtr file to vtp before opening it in KiwiViewer.

Pat