[Kiwiviewer] write volume data with 3D surface

João Domingos joao.sousa.domingos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 15:06:03 EDT 2012

Hi Pat,

Good to hear from you. I tried what you gave me and still the 3D model is
completely red (tried opacity of 0.1). I'm using KiwiViewer from Android
app store on a Galaxy S3. Eventually I will try to compile my own version.
Do you have any more ideas for the opacity to work? Also, are those the
only settings we can program without compiling a copy? The 'model-tapping
to disappear function' I told you about can be simply coded in a .kiwi
metafile as well?

Many thanks for your time,
Joao