[ITK-users] 3D rigid transform

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:10:11 EDT 2018

Hi Vijaya,

Fixed parameters are not optimized when a transform is used in image
registration. Center of rotation is usually the fixedparameter. That is the
case with Euler
<https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Euler3DTransform.html>, Quat
<https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1QuaternionRigidTransform.html> and
Versor
<https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1VersorRigid3DTransform.html> rigid
3D transforms. More transform types are listed here
<https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/group__ITKTransform.html>. This example
<https://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Filtering/ImageGrid/ResampleAnImage/Documentation.html>,
and this example
<https://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/SimpleOperations/TranslationTransform> might
help you about how to set parameters and use a transform.

Regards,
Dženan