[ITK-users] Creating 3D dome using ITK

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Thu May 11 14:01:15 EDT 2017

Hello Sidharta,

I agree. The easiest way for you to get the image you want is to generate
it with a spacing of 1, and then change the spacing directly on the
generated image:
my_image->SetSpacing(my_new_spacing);

If you want your ellipse to have the same scale (covers the same number of
pixels) in your image that has spacing=1 and in your image that has spacing
Y, you need to set the transform to:
transform->Scale(spacing[0])

Hope this helps,
Francois