[ITK-users] Fwd: [ITK] 3D registration with level set motion

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 22:27:41 EDT 2017

Hi Marie,

an obvious thing to ask: are you running it in debug or release mode? The
difference is usually huge.

B-spline registration for your image could take a few minutes - 20 minutes
for a single iteration sounds too long. A classic trick for speeding up
registration is using multi-resolution approach. It usually involves more
code and a lot more testing, though.

Regards,
Dženan Zukić, PhD, Senior R&D Engineer, Kitware (Carrboro, N.C.)