[ITK-users] [ITK] BSpline transformation of Vector image

Andras Lasso lasso at queensu.ca
Thu Mar 17 08:58:00 EDT 2016

I guess you haven't received response because the answer was too simple: resampling works exactly the same way for vector images as for scalar images.

If you are not familiar with ITK enough to do it then you can just do it with a few clicks in 3D Slicer (www.slicer.org): drag-and-drop your vector image and displacement field (for the displacement field: choose to load is as Transform) into Slicer and use the Transforms module to apply the transform to the vector image.

https://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/Modules/Transforms

Andras