[ITK-users] [ITK] Conversion of itk::Image to other formats

Timothee Evain tevain at telecom-paristech.fr
Fri Mar 11 05:35:53 EST 2016

Hello Lambert,

Try something like this :

template<typename ValueType,unsigned int Dimension>
extern int ItkToAvs(AVSfield** ppAvs, typename itk::Image<ValueType,Dimension>::Pointer InputImage);

This way you should be able to use the function for any itkImage type, given that you provide the ValueType and the Dimension to the function at compile time like :

[...]=ItkToAvs<ValueType,Dimension>([...]);

But I cannot guarantee that this is the best way to do it, since I'm quite a beginner with templates.

HTH,

Tim