[ITK-users] How to analyse the time taken by each module? and use of ELASTIX in ITK !?!

vishal itkhelpacc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 03:28:26 EST 2016

Hi,
I have three question:

[1] I working on a registration algorithm that takes half an hour to
converge... I want to optimize my code.. so I need to no which module takes
the most computation time.. is there any method to do this?

[2] after analysing the code is it possible to convert the CPU based module
to GPU based module? Can any one guide to do that?

[3] I came across this software called ELASTIX.. wherein there are many ITK
modules written to run on GPU.. is it possible for me to include these
modules into my code directly??

any suggestion is appreciated...
thank you

Regards