[ITK-users] Vector image deformable registration

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Apr 18 14:17:18 EDT 2016

Hello,

An example for vector image registration based off
itkMeanSquaresImageToImageMetricv4VectorRegistrationTest is in
progress here:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/20922/

The itk::VectorImageToImageMetricTraitsv4 only works with the ITKv4
registration framework; the itk::ImageRegistrationMethod class is part
of the ITKv3 registration framework.  Classes that work together with
the ITKv4 framework have "v4" at the end of their name.

Hope this helps,
Matt