[ITK-users] VNL Functions in Python

Robert scorpiuni at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:28:06 EDT 2016

Hey,

So far, I've used all the functions from numpy when I needed one, as don't
see the additional effort that I'd need when wrapping.
However, I have one question about the transpose method from VNL.
Does this one "really" transpose the matrix, like the " ' " operator from
matlab , or does it execute a non-conjugate transpose, like the " .' "
operator in matlab?
Another thing, when using VNL, I use the itk.F and itk.UC types. In numpy, I
use the "normal" float and char types from python. Could this be a future
source for problems, as the types may not work together?

Thanks for any input,
Robert