[ITK-users] Demons Registration on a Region of Interest

Nhung Pham phnhung98 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 12:07:25 EDT 2015

Normally with Python, I can register one template( e.g: a center region of
reference image) to the target image to find the corresponding position of
the template in the target image. In this Demon Registration algorithm, we
of course do not know the position of the template in the fixed image, so
my goal is not to register two smaller images but to find the best match of
the small region in the fixed image, or do you mean I should do
registration with small regions of fixed image iteratively? (Sorry, my
English is not so good)

Best regards,
Phạm Hồng Nhung,
ICT Department,
University of Science and Technology of Hanoi.
Mobile: +84979093732
Gmail: phnhung98 at gmail.com
Skype: phnhung98