[ITK-users] Difference between displacement field transform and parametric transform

stefano serviddio s.serviddio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 13:19:27 EDT 2015

hi,
I need your help because  I feel confused about the difference between
displacement field transform and parametric transform. I don't
understand the basic difference there is using deformablefieldTransform and
another parametric transformation, like BSpline Transform or Affine
Transform. I think but I'm not sure that using parametric transform reduce
the space of solution of my cost function, such as demons metric or mutua
information one