[ITK-users] SimpleITK Bias Field Correction

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Oct 8 13:47:54 EDT 2015

Hello Roberto,

This example script's produces an image with size as the input image, if the command line ShrinkFactor is 1. However if the ShrinkFactor is a greater than one then the output image is shrunk. This shrink factor is independent of the multi-scale N4 algorithm.

The N4 algorithm does have a build in multi-scale which runs the optimization a several levels. The output is the same size as the input for the N4 algorithm.

Also note that the number of Levels is implicitly set based on the size of the MaximumNumberOfIterations array.

HTH,
Brad