[ITK-users] get coordinates of Grid Nodes in Bspline registration

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Oct 2 13:37:17 EDT 2015

Hi varasteh,

The b-spline grid nodes locations are an input to the transform.  The
can also be obtained via the Get* methods.  The grid nodes are defined
on a uniform grid, i.e. an Image.  See the class documentation here:

  http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1BSplineTransform.html

for a description of setting the grid locations.  Use the
corresponding Get* methods to get their values.

HTH,
Matt