[ITK-users] Management of big datasets

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Jan 26 09:39:23 EST 2015

Hi Elena,

Using ImageFileWriter might help debug the problem.  Or, ensuring that
all the data is being processed incrementally along each stage of the
pipeline can help.

Also, it is recommended to conclude each pipeline with

  ->UpdateLargestPossibleRegion();

instead of just

  ->Update();

which helps with some subtle pipeline issues.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Thanks,
Matt