[ITK-users] ITKOpenCVBridge on Ubuntu 12.04: fatal error: itkOpenCVImageBridge.h: No such file or directory

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon May 12 04:04:03 EDT 2014

That header file is located in:
ITK4_Source\Modules\Video\BridgeOpenCV\include

When configuring ITK with CMake make sure you
enable Module_ITKVideoBridgeOpenCV.

If you installed ITK using package manager, see if there are some
additional ITK-related packages which you didn't install. If that does not
help you, you can always download sources and build them:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Configuring_and_Building