[ITK-users] Slope intercept on DCMTK-ITK not working

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Wed May 7 09:46:27 EDT 2014

The way I used DCMTK to read the images, I thought I was using an interface that already applied slope/intercept.

If that isn’t the case, itkDCMTKImageIO needs to be fixed.  If you can supply a dataset illustrating the problem, I can work on that.

In the meantime, the only workaround I can suggest is to use the irk::DCMTKFileReader class to open the slices and recover the Slope/Intercept.  You can then use ITK filters to apply them after reading in the Image.