[ITK-users] Getting slice thickness of a CT image

Pietro Nardelli pie.nardelli at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:34:18 EDT 2014

Hi Jon,

thanks a lot for your answer. I still have some doubt though. I tried to
look at the examples you mentioned, but it seems to me that they are all
for 2D images (dicom image extracted by a series?). How can I get the slice
thickness of a specific slice, say the 3rd on for example, without the need
to specify the name of that slice? Is it possible to do that? Or I need to
know the name of the specific slice?
Also, what if instead of a dicom I have a nrrd file. How may I get the
slice thickness in this case?

Many many thanks for your help,
Pietro