[ITK-users] Using FFTW o

Ricky Singla rsingla92 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:08:33 EDT 2014

Replying to my own post -

I realized that the options "ITK_USE_FFTWF"/"ITK_USE_FFTWD" and
"ITK_USE_SYSTEM_FFTW" were not mutually exclusive and that if "USE_SYSTEM"
is set, then one of the others must be.

This however does bring up three configuration options of which I'm not
sure how to fill out.

These are:
1) FFTWF_LIB - a path to a library
2) FFTWF_THREADS_LIB - a path to a library
3) FFTW_INCLUDE_PATH - a path to a file.

I understand that the first two options differ in that one is for
single-threaded library and the other is for a multi-threaded library (my
assumption anyways). The last seems like it should point to a header file.

I think (and am currently generating and building ITK to confirm) that
these should be something along the lines of:
1) \path\to\libfftw3f-f.lib
2) \path\to\\path\to\libfftw3f-f.lib
3) \path\to\fftw3.h

Does this seem right? Should the *.lib be *.dll?

Ricky Singla
4th Year BASc | Computer Engineering
Research Assistant | UBC Robotics and Control Lab
UBC Orbit | Software Team
rsingla92 [at] gmail [dot] com | 778.926.9475