[Insight-users] Insight-users Digest, Vol 117, Issue 3

Tim Bhatnagar tim.bhatnagar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 12:13:42 EST 2014

Thanks for your suggestions, Dr. Warfield.

For some reason I had thought that simply the existence of a deformation
field would allow the inverse to be calculated utilizing
inter/extrapolation, rather than requiring a meaningful Jacobian of the
inverse.

I will definitely be taking a look at the source code and perhaps trying an
implementation.

Thanks again,

Tim

On Friday, January 3, 2014, Simon Warfield wrote:

> On 1/3/14 12:00 PM, insight-users-request at itk.org wrote:
>

>>     1. c++ code for getting the inverse displacement field      form
>>        Demon's registration (Tim Bhatnagar)
>>     2. ANN: CMake Course - February 10 in Lyon, France (Julien Jomier)
>>     3. Re: c++ code for getting the inverse displacement field form
>>        Demon's registration (brian avants)

>> Message: 1
>> Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 13:32:08 -0800
>> From: Tim Bhatnagar <tim.bhatnagar at gmail.com>
>> Subject: [Insight-users] c++ code for getting the inverse displacement
>>         field   form Demon's registration
>> To: insight-users <insight-users at itk.org>
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Would anyone have a WORKING c++/source file that successfully
>> generates/acquires the inverse displacement field from a Demon's non-rigid
>> registration field?
>>

> Dear Tim,
>
> There are a number of facets to this problem.  A good paper discussing the
> issues from a practical perspective is this one:
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293565
>

> An implementation is available here:
> http://www.insight-journal.com/browse/publication/768
>

> --
> Simon
>

> --
> Simon K. Warfield, Ph.D.
> Professor of Radiology
> Harvard Medical School
> Director of Radiology Research
> Director Computational Radiology Laboratory
> Department of Radiology
> Boston Children's Hospital
>
> _____________________________________

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ