[Insight-users] Error installing ITK with Python Wrapping

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Sep 18 15:29:04 EDT 2013

Hi Davis,

Yes, that is great.  ITK only needs a C and C++ compiler -- a fortran
compiler is not required.

Good to hear you are learning a lot!  We are happy to help when you
run into a roadblock.  Learning about the shell and similar tools are
definitely worthwhile.   A Software Carpentry Bootcamp is a great way
to start scientific computing effectively.

  http://software-carpentry.org/

HTH,
Matt