[Insight-users] Any working code using Qt and itk?

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Mon Nov 11 09:30:23 EST 2013

Dear Adem,
it may be a good idea to be more specific about the problem.

If the problem has to do with ITK, it may be interesting to keep it on the
list, so that other users encountering the same issues can get to solve
them by accessing the history of the posts.

If you feel that it has to do with VTK, there is equally a mailing list
where dozens of people would be happy to help.

Kind regards,
JON HAITZ