[Insight-users] Setpixel value in ITK

shiwei swingsw89 at 163.com
Mon Nov 4 22:39:46 EST 2013

Hi,all~
        Now I have a question with itk. For example, I have a 3D image ,and I already know the index of one pixel, and only want to change the value of it . However if I use a sliceiterator to walk through the whole image it will be very slow for I only want to change few pixel values in this 3D image. Is there any other way to set the pixelvalue in the image without using an iterator when we have the index of the pixelvalue already? Thank you very much!

shiwei