[Insight-users] 4d cardiac images

Jose Ignacio Prieto joseignacio.prieto at gmail.com
Mon May 27 14:05:09 EDT 2013

Hi all, my first post so far.

I am new to ITK and I am trying to load a 4D cardiac image. It consists of
100 slices with 20 frames each =2000 images. They are in a exclusive DICOM
folder. I have been trying to follow the example
dicomseriesreadimagewrite2.cxx and setting the specific frame by adding
nameGenerator->AddSeriesREstriction("0020|1041") which shoud control by
slice location. However it doesn't work and I load all the frames. Even if
it worked, how would be a good starting point? to load separately each
frame, name it differently and then add or remove actors (frames) through
VTK? At first I am trying to visualize them.

Thank you very much

--
José Ignacio Prieto
celular(nuevo): 94348182