[Insight-users] Troubles with the manipulation of label objects

Antonio Calabrese calantoanto at gmail.com
Thu May 16 05:30:34 EDT 2013

Therefore, addImageFilterPointer_2 is a pointer to a fall of two
AddImageFilter objects, which take as their input two images obtained from
two BinaryThresholderFilter objects (with SetOutsideValue and SetInsideValue
setup as 0 and 255) and a third image obtained from a
RegionalMinimaImageFilter object. So, I should have only binary images.
Really a Thresholderfilter's output is inverted before being summed with a
InvertIntensityImageFilter (with SetMaximum sets as 255)
Is it possible that the sum of Binary images with AddImage gives me not a
binary image?