[Insight-users] A deformable registration/segmentation question

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue May 7 10:48:48 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew (CC'ing the mailing list -- please remember to reply-to-all),

The tests for the class are also a useful reference.  To see the tests,

ctest -R TimeVarying -N

which yields:

  Test #478: itkTimeVaryingVelocityFieldTransformTest
  Test #479: itkTimeVaryingVelocityFieldIntegrationImageFilterTest
  Test #480: itkTimeVaryingBSplineVelocityFieldTransformTest
  Test #1782: itkTimeVaryingVelocityFieldImageRegistrationTest
  Test #1783: itkTimeVaryingBSplineVelocityFieldImageRegistrationTest

The code for the tests can be found in
Modules/Registration/RegistrationMethodsv4/test/

HTH,
Matt