[Insight-users] I have some problem with the ConnectedThresholdImageFilter , please help me !

zhq 15891495523 at 126.com
Wed Jul 31 09:06:19 EDT 2013

Hi :
    I used ITK to read a total of 100 dicom files , and then , I want to segment a part from the volume data using the ConnectedThresholdImageFilter . My problem can be described as follow :
    before the segmentation algorithm , I get a point  pixel using reader->GetOutput()->GetPixel(index1) , the result is 8
    after the segmentation algorithm , I get the same point's pixel , the result is 0 .
   But , in the algorithm , I set the lower and upper thresholds is  0  and 4096 ,  and the pixel which between the interval is setted 100 using SetReplaceValue method .  So , I am confused with the 0 .
   Thanks !
zhq