[Insight-users] Error Building ITK4.4.0 (ITKVtkGlue)

Insatiable Insatiable insatiable03 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 19:27:12 EDT 2013

Thanks for the help.

I tried building just the ITKVtkGlue project and got an error in
vtkVolume.h saying that "#endif" was missing, i checked the file and its
last line was filled with beta characters. I re-downloaded vtk source and
the file in it had 5 extra lines and included #endif statement. After
replacing the vtk source files, build of ITKVtkGlue succeeded, i am
re-building the whole ITK, hopefully it will succeeded now.