[Insight-users] mask_registration_to_template_space

rosangelaerrico at virgilio.it rosangelaerrico at virgilio.it
Fri Jul 19 09:51:09 EDT 2013

 Dear ITK users,I'm performing a segmentation analysis of the Hippocampus on a set of brain scans and the corresponding manually segmented binary masks.I'm using ITK itk:versorRigid3DTransform to register a set of brain scans to ICBM template;once obtained the registration parameters which is the suggested transformation I should apply (if one has to be preferred) to the binary manually segmented masks?Thanks in advance.R.