[Insight-users] Bilateral Filter units

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jul 5 09:52:26 EDT 2013

Hello,

Usually a quick look at the source code:
https://github.com/Kitware/ITK/blob/master/Modules/Filtering/ImageFeature/include/itkBilateralImageFilter.hxx#L85

or a brief experiment of changing the spacing of the image can reveal the answer.

It appears to in in physical space. Generally that is true in ITK for size-like parameters when it is a real type.

Brad