[Insight-users] RGB image Multiplication

Sahan Ranasinghe sahancr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 13:44:44 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I need to separate R,G,B plains of 3D RGB meta image file. multiply each
palne with 3D binary meta image file and combine result images. How can I
do that?

Is there any method to separate RGB Planes and combine it?

Actually I directly multiply 3D RGB meta image file and 3D binary meta
image file using multiply filter. but there is a noise components in
resulting image.

This is my previous post.
http://itk-users.7.n7.nabble.com/RGB-Image-multiplication-tt31649.html#a31662

actually grayscale image gives the output I want. but if i use RGBPixel it
won't give result i need.

Grayscale and RGB images attached herewith.

Is there any suggestion?

I appreciate if u can give me a small tip or correction.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sahan