[Insight-users] Noise simulation filter

Mirco Serra mirco9091 at hotmail.it
Fri Aug 9 09:25:26 EDT 2013

Hi guys,
I need to find a method to add gaussian noise to an image using ITK and I came across the Noise Simulation publication on the Insight journal. It seems exactly what I am looking for. However, using the gauss program to add noise to the image I get an error saying that the application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way (see attached picture). I am using Windows 64bit and ITKv4 in Release. Do you any idea of the reason why I ma getting this issue? I also tried the diff program and it works nicely.
Many thanks in advance for your help,
Mirco