[Insight-users] looking for ITK-based resources on MRI or CT reconstruction for a graduate image analysis class

Audette, Michel A. maudette at odu.edu
Mon Sep 3 13:29:37 EDT 2012

Dear ITK users,

I am teaching a graduate class based on the innovative course of John Galeotti's, where most assignments will be carried out with ITK. I would like to find out if there are resources out there on image reconstruction for CT or MR, which I could use in conjunction with an early assignment that deals with the physics of medical imaging.

Thanks for your kind consideration,

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
Department of Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Engineering,
Old Dominion University,
Norfolk, VA.