[Insight-users] multiple filters to be used in one program?

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Mon Oct 22 17:27:08 EDT 2012

Dear Tim,
I don't really know whether pipelining so many optimzers makes sense, but
as long as it makes sense, you can use as many filters as you wish (or as
many as your RAM memory can handle when the space allocated for the IO
starts to grow) in your ITK program. By all means.

That's the crux of ITK. In fact, if you look at the ITK software
guide<http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf>,
it is full of such examples.

Kind regards,
JON HAITZ