[Insight-users] GDCM Separate diffusion images by b-value

kosborn kevin.osborn at UNSWalumni.com
Sun Oct 21 10:57:07 EDT 2012

After looking at the DICOM headers it seems this vendor doesn't store the
b-value in the 0018|9087 tag but instead in a private 0019|100c tag. After
adding the correct tag to the series restrictions unfortunately I still
don't get the right result. Does the GDCMSeriesFileNames class allow private
tags for series restrictions?

kosborn wrote