[Insight-users] DeformableRegistration15

parisa Tahafchi parisa.tahafchi at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 07:12:23 EST 2012

Hello all,

I want to do an intersubject intermodality image registartion so I  use "DeformableRegistration15" example for this purpose.
My Images have 'nii' format and their dimension is [240,280,222]. I choose five control points for coarse and fine non rigid registration, but I get a memory allocation error in the coarse nonrigid registration.
I appreciate it if you could give me a suggestion to solve this problem.

Many many thanks in advance,

Parisa