[Insight-users] removing rectangle from microgriding images

Sebastian Ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:29:04 EST 2012

Hi again,

I think I found a work around for now ....

The filters itkGrayscaleFillHoleImageFilter (for dark lines/spots) and
itkGrayscaleGrindImageFilter (for bright lines/spots)
did the trick:

before:
http://ScrnSht.com/xhnpgm

after:
http://ScrnSht.com/kdsykj

The "Fully Connected" parameter was important

let me know if someone has a better solution

thank you,
sebastian