[Insight-users] Demons Registration: elastic+rigid

Abayiz abayiz at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 11:40:39 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am trying to use demons registration for my work. But the problem is, I want to keep some part of the data as fixed, and register other parts. I tried the "itkDiffeomorphicDemonsRegistrationWithMaskFilter", but that is not what I want. What I hope to get is a deformation field in which the fixed part that I want is the same as before the registration.

Is there any filter can do this? Thanks in advance.

Regards.