[Insight-users] GetPixel() in LabelMap images.

Cagatay Bilgin bilgincc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 18:32:10 EDT 2012

Hi Sergio,

I don't see any problems with the code you
attached. What you are observing might be
due to code you have not attached. Are you
making sure to call update on the filter that
gives you the label map prior to this piece of
code? That would be my
first guess. My second guess would be that
the foreground/background values you use
in your binaryimagetolabelmap filter might be
set incorrectly resulting in an empty labelmap.

In any case, it is always a good idea to attach
minimal code that compiles and illustrates the
problem with the input image you use.

Let us know,
Cagatay