[Insight-users] Non-planar slicing

somi seesomi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 17:24:54 EDT 2012

Hi,
I think one way to compute what you want is to :

a) Create a surface of the non-planar manifold that you desire ( I assume
its parametric to that should be easy to do)
b) Voxelize the surface it into an image
c) Use the image created in step (b) as a mask and perform an AND operation
with your image

The voxeliztion process might be slow if you create a finely spaced volume.

Thanks,
Somi
http://500px.com/seesomi

Message: 4